A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Espinoza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Espinoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Fatty Liver
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Espinoza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Agustin Espinoza MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo A. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Espinoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Espinoza practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.