A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Espinoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Espinoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Espinoza has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Espinoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan