A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Fabrega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Fabrega is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Fabrega, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrega graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Fabrega has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Jose Fabrega MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo J. Fabrega practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Fabrega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Fabrega practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.