A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Fernandez is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Francisco Fernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo F. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Orthopedic Surgeons.