A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Fernandez is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Francisco Fernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo F. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Surgeons.