A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Festa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Festa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Festa, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Festa graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Festa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Gerardo Festa MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo G. Festa practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Festa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Festa practices Otolaryngology near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Union City Otolaryngologists.