Dr. Alfredo Gerardo Festa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Allergy & Immunology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Festa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Festa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Festa, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Festa graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.More Education & Awards
Dr. Festa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Festa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfredo G. Festa practice?
Dr. Alfredo Festa practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Allergy & Immunology, and Surgery near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Union City Otolaryngologists, Union City Pediatric Specialists, Union City Allergists, and Union City Surgeons.