A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Garcia practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.