A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Guevara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guevara
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Guevara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Guevara, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Guevara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Guevara FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Guevara practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Guevara has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Guevara practices Urology near Nogales, AZ.
See Nogales Urologists.