Overall Review

July 21st, 2012
Excellent and prompt treatment for a severe infection. Dr. Guevara is professional and treated me with kindness and was truly concerned about me.

October 12th, 2010
Mr.
This Dr.'s temper was irritable rushing through the appointment with no real concern for me as the patient with an enlarged prostate. He seemed more interested in rambling off a surgical procedure than helping me understand the source of my problem and than looking for alternative solutions to my prostrate issues. I was very disappointed with this doctor. Went to another one in Tucson who helped me solve my problem without surgery! Seems some doctors prefer surgery as it leaves them more money; consequently depleting the patients overall health, What's happened to doctors ethics? Because this one just came across as a fraud. Time this doc step aside.

June 2nd, 2010
Excellent doctor
He is prompt, caring and very knowledgable.

January 13th, 2009
Dr. Guevara is losing his once good touch to a poor to moderate one. Source is probably a combination of his naturally ill-natured temperament along with the strenuous patient-medical demands. As his professionalism is waning, he should consider retiring, slow down more, or take a sabbatical with emphasis on patient sensitivity.