Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Hernandez
Dr. Alfredo Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital, Plantation General Hospital and Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc. Dr. Hernandez has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Hernandez has the following 3 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Alfredo Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Ramon Iglesias
Miami, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Aymarah Robles
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Fernando Dearmendi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Miami, FL 0 mi45