A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Hernandez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Jesus Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Hernandez practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.