A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Iloreta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Iloreta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iloreta
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Iloreta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Iloreta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Iloreta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Iloreta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
- Community Hospital, Onaga/St Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo T Iloreta MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo T. Iloreta practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Iloreta has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Iloreta practices Urology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Urologists.