A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Iloreta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Iloreta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Iloreta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Iloreta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Iloreta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
- Community Hospital, Onaga/St Marys
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iloreta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfredo T. Iloreta practice?
Dr. Alfredo Iloreta practices Urology near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Onaga, KS.
See Topeka Urologists.