A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Jose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Jose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Jose, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jose graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Jose has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Y. Jose practice?
Dr. Alfredo Jose practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Surgeons.