Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez
Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lopez-Gomez is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc. and Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital. Dr. Lopez-Gomez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.
Dr. Gerard Barrios
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Coral Gables, FL 0 mi44
Dr. Farid Marquez
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Coral Gables, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Raul Almaguer
Coral Gables, FL 0 mi30