A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Gomez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez-Gomez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo A Lopez-Gomez MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo A. Lopez-Gomez practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez practices Internal Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists.