inactive

Alfredo Lopez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

December 12th, 2013
dr lopez
I HAVE SEEN DR LOPEZ FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND HAVE REFERRED MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. HE SPENDS TIME WITH ME AS HE DOES WITH MY FAMILY MEMBERS. HE IS CARING FRIENDLY AND HAS NOT LOST THE PHYSICIAN TOUCH. I FEEL THAT WAITING FOR A WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR IS WORTH THE WAIT.

December 8th, 2013
took my mother there where dr. recommended a heart exam for her, but when we requested to see him the nurses wouldn't let us. When I called him he never came into the room to talk. Nurse told ME that if I wanted to talk to him I had to make an appointment, and that's because I've known the guy since 10th grade. So much for old friendship

October 27th, 2010
Worst Doctor
DO NOT see this doctor. Very into himself and very rude. Seems to me that he is only in it for the money and tries to squeeze in as many patients as possible and does not care if you have to wait all day.