A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Garcia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Madera Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfredo M. Garcia practice?
Dr. Alfredo Garcia practices Pediatrics near Madera, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians.