A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Mendoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Mendoza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo F Mendoza MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo F. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Mendoza practices Pediatrics near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Pediatricians.