Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Nino
Dr. Alfredo Nino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Nino is affiliated with Banner Payson Medical Center, Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center and Tempe St Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Nino has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Alfredo Nino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Leslie Allen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. Sarah Kao
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. John Bodker
Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Phoenix, AZ 0.17 mi37