A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Nudman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Nudman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nudman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nudman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders Personality Disorders Cognitive-Behavior Therapy Psychopharmacology CognitiveBehavioral Therapy Mood Disorders Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudman graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Nudman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Nudman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Nudman practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Nudman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Nudman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.