A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Nudman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Nudman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders Personality Disorders Cognitive-Behavior Therapy Psychopharmacology CognitiveBehavioral Therapy Mood Disorders Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudman graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Nudman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Nudman practice?
Dr. Alfredo Nudman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.