Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Paguirigan
Dr. Alfredo Paguirigan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Marys, OH. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paguirigan is affiliated with Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital and Mercer County Community Hospital OH. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Paguirigan has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alfredo Paguirigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Marys, OH.
Dr. Glenn Bryant III
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Marys, OH 0 mi22
Dr. Matthew Riesen
Saint Marys, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Peter Maceroni Jr
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Saint Marys, OH 0.08 mi10