Dr. Alfredo Pamintuan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alfredo Pamintuan?

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I have seen him for 2 pregnancys and couldn't be happier he is excellent when in labor all about making you confortable and listens to you he is just the best

Posted on May 1st, 2014

My delivery by Dr. Pamintuan was unpleasant and I would absolutely avoid him in the future in favor of a doctor with a better bedside manner. He was impatient, he was rude, and if I mention his name among other mothers I'm likely to hear stories from women who had bad experiences just like mine. For example, he will attempt to pressure you into a c-section using scare tactics like shoulder dystocia, which is a rare enough occurrence that I shouldn't be hearing other moms who were told the same thing to pressure them to consent to a c-section. Throughout my labor I felt like I was treated less like a patient and more like an object.

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Dr. Pamintuan is condescending. He does not appreciate patients asking questions. His views and routine methods are outdated. I see him once a week and he couldn't pick me out of a line up. He changes his answers from week to week.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017