A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Rabassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Rabassa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Rabassa, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabassa graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabassa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Rabassa MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Rabassa practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Rabassa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Rabassa practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.