A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Ramirez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ramirez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Rafael Ramirez MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo R. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Ramirez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See San Diego Surgeons.