A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Ramirez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Ramirez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ramirez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Rafael Ramirez MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo R. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Ramirez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Cardiothoracic Surgeons.