Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by E on Jan 18th, 2015

He is such a good doctor with great bedside manner. Good listener and he can really diagnose problems.

Jan 8th, 2015

A very good doctor. Years of experience and professionalism shows. Looking for his new location.

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 22nd, 2013

I don't know what those other reviews are talking about. This doctor is excellent. He took his time with me and answered any questions I had. He was very thorough in his examination. I would recommend this doctor.

Oct 4th, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Stay away show details Stay away
Jul 10th, 2012

This doctor had me on medications that I did not need for seven years. Finally I became so I'll I was rushed to a neurologist who diagnosed my problem in one visit. He ignored my complaints, made me feel like I was crazy and would just prescribe pill after pill. I take ONE anxiety med that he nags at me every time I'm there about. He suggested a psychiatrist. I asked him if the psychiatrist was good and his response was " that is very offensive of you to ask, it means you don't trust me". Well yeah, why would I trust you - I suffered for YEARS, lost time at work, my husband didn't know how to help me. I'm supposed to trust him? I will never go back and Im sorry I ever went there in the first place.