Dr. Alfredo Rodes MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Buffalo, NY

3.8

December 20th, 2015
He's awful, awful bed side manor. Makes excuses for nurses not doing their job at the rehab he attends to. Tell patients to just deal with the inappropriate things that happened instead of fixing them. He's just awful.

January 18th, 2015
Excellent doctor!
He is such a good doctor with great bedside manner. Good listener and he can really diagnose problems.

January 8th, 2015
A very good doctor. Years of experience and professionalism shows. Looking for his new location.

October 22nd, 2013
Excellent
I don't know what those other reviews are talking about. This doctor is excellent. He took his time with me and answered any questions I had. He was very thorough in his examination. I would recommend this doctor.

October 4th, 2012
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 10th, 2012
Stay away
This doctor had me on medications that I did not need for seven years. Finally I became so I'll I was rushed to a neurologist who diagnosed my problem in one visit. He ignored my complaints, made me feel like I was crazy and would just prescribe pill after pill. I take ONE anxiety med that he nags at me every time I'm there about. He suggested a psychiatrist. I asked him if the psychiatrist was good and his response was " that is very offensive of you to ask, it means you don't trust me". Well yeah, why would I trust you - I suffered for YEARS, lost time at work, my husband didn't know how to help me. I'm supposed to trust him? I will never go back and Im sorry I ever went there in the first place.