A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Roque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Roque, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roque graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Roque has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Calo Roque MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo C. Roque practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Roque has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Roque practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.