A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Roque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roque
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roque Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Roque, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roque graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Roque has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Calo Roque MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo C. Roque practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Roque has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Roque practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.