A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Santillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Santillan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Santillan graduated from Inst Tec Y De Est Sup De Monterrey, Esc De Med "I. A. Santos", Mont. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santillan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Alejandro Santillan MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo A. Santillan practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Santillan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Santillan practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.