A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Sardinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Sardinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sardinas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sardinas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardinas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sardinas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital Houston West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo S Sardinas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo S. Sardinas practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Sardinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Sardinas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.