A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Suarez-Sarmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Suarez-Sarmiento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Suarez-Sarmiento, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez-Sarmiento graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suarez-Sarmiento has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Suarez-Sarmiento MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Suarez-Sarmiento practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Suarez-Sarmiento has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Suarez-Sarmiento practices Urology and Internal Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Urologists and Coral Gables Internists.