A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Trento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Trento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trento
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trento Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Trento, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Trento graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Trento has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Trento MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Trento practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Trento has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Trento practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.