A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Trento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Trento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Trento, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Trento graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Trento has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Trento MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Trento practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Trento has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Trento practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.