Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Video profile
127 S San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-423-3851
Locations and availability (3)

|  Gerald D. Meyerson  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

I'm a 61 yer old male. I was diagnosed as a type II diabetic, PAD Periferal Artery desies, cerotic artery desies as well as coronary artery problems. Dr. Trento performad a quadriple bypass on April 20th. I am in great shape, good eating has come back and on my feet in a week doing very light chores. He is a jewel of a doctor and recommend him for any coronary work.

|  Dr. Trento Fixed My Broken Heart!  |  show details
by Patricia Shabel on Feb 23rd, 2011

I was born with a mitral valve that leaked, a heart murmur, and an enlarged heart, which I was told I didn't have to address until it was serious as it was not affecting my life and health. A couple of years ago, it became severe. I had severe mitral valve regurgitation with all of the serious symptoms of dizziness, lightheadness, fatigue, heart palpitations, and others. Dr. Trento did a mitral valve repair in December 2009, and for the first time in my life, I have a normal beating heart and no more symptoms! He did a phenomenal job! He did it with the daVinci robotic minimally invasive method, which is truly amazing and helped with my recovery time. I am truly grateful for the amazing work that he and his staff did. HIS STAFF IS THE BEST!!! They helped me through the tough parts, worries, concerns, and questions, so that I felt comfortable going through the process and with recovery. They have all been there for me when I have needed them and gone above and beyond the call of duty. I am forever grateful to them all! What a gift of life and all possibilities that are now available to me! Thank you, Dr. Trento and staff!

|  Outstanding CardioThoracic Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

I had severe mitral valve prolapse which significantly strained my heart. Last month, Dr. Trento successfully performed minimally invasive robotic repair. I was walking the next day, out of the hospital in four days and back to work in less than two weeks. I haven't felt this energetic in a long time. Dr. Trento visited me every day in the hospital. His staff is as caring and kind as he is. Everyone who knows Dr. Trento says he is the best; I agree.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

A great doctor and surgeon who gets to the point and cares about follow home care.

|  OPEN HEART SURGERY FOR AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT  |  show details
by Tom Burnett on Oct 28th, 2009

Dr. Trento and his team are some of the top people in the world. They were very helpful, explained my procedures, and made me feel like I was being well taken care of. Dr. Trento is very very busy and may not have had the time to spend with me that I would have liked, but his team more than made up for it.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
by LJR on Oct 1st, 2009

What can one say about Dr. Trento: He is a top-notch surgeon who spent a lot of time talking about what would happen during my surgery. Dr. Trento spoke to me in non-medical terms so I could understand and have control over my surgery. I now understand why his coworkers and colleagues say he is the best in the Southern California area. I agree with this sentiment and would recommend Dr. Trento to anyone having the need for cardiothoracic surgery. Thank you for saving my life. If it weren't for you I would not be around much longer as Loma Linda did nothing for me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart - no pun intended.