Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Monstrous aortic aneurism show details Monstrous aortic aneurism
by Ana on Oct 16th, 2015

Dr. Trento saved my husband's life by performing a really difficult 7.5 hour surgery to repair the aortic aneurism and mitral valve prolapse. He continues to provide a great care throughout his recovery.

by Steven Marchand on Jul 12th, 2015

The man saved my life!

Outstanding CardioThoracic Surgeon show details Outstanding CardioThoracic Surgeon
Jan 24th, 2011

I had severe mitral valve prolapse which significantly strained my heart. Last month, Dr. Trento successfully performed minimally invasive robotic repair. I was walking the next day, out of the hospital in four days and back to work in less than two weeks. I haven't felt this energetic in a long time. Dr. Trento visited me every day in the hospital. His staff is as caring and kind as he is. Everyone who knows Dr. Trento says he is the best; I agree.

OPEN HEART SURGERY FOR AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT show details OPEN HEART SURGERY FOR AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT
by Tom Burnett on Oct 28th, 2009

Dr. Trento and his team are some of the top people in the world. They were very helpful, explained my procedures, and made me feel like I was being well taken care of. Dr. Trento is very very busy and may not have had the time to spend with me that I would have liked, but his team more than made up for it.