A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Trevino, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Trevino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laredo Specialty Hospital
- Laredo Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Laredo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Alfredo Trevino MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo A. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Trevino practices Ophthalmology near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Ophthalmologists.