A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trevino
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Trevino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Trevino, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Trevino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laredo Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Laredo
- Laredo Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Trevino MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Trevino practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Trevino practices Ophthalmology near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Ophthalmologists.