A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Tumbali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tumbali
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tumbali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumbali graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tumbali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo J Tumbali MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo J. Tumbali practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Tumbali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Tumbali practices Psychiatry near Elwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Elwood Psychiatrists.