A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Tutiven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Tutiven is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tutiven graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Tutiven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cathedral Healthcare System
- Columbus Hospital, Clara Mass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo V Tutiven MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo V. Tutiven practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Tutiven has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Tutiven practices Pediatrics near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians.