A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Villarreal Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Villarreal Rios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Villarreal Rios, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Dr. Villarreal Rios has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Villarreal Rios MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Villarreal Rios practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Villarreal Rios has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Alfredo Villarreal Rios practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near , .