A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfredo S. Wong practice?
Dr. Alfredo Wong practices Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Jamaica Surgeons.