A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Wong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Sicat Wong MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo S. Wong practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Wong practices Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Surgeons.