A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Sicat Wong MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo S. Wong practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Wong practices Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Surgeons.