A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Xavier, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Universidade Federal De Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte.
Dr. Xavier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Otavio Ferreira Xavier MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo O. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Xavier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Xavier practices Surgery near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, MA.
See New Bedford Surgeons.