A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Xavier, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Universidade Federal De Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte.
Dr. Xavier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xavier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans