Dr. Alfredo Xavier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfredo Xavier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

Manager

When my place of work was calling GI's for an appointment ASAP, this was the only office that told me to come right in. I went from work into Dr. Xavier's office in so much pain that I couldn't even give the office basic information about myself. The minute Dr. Xavier saw me and all the pain I was in he sent me straight to the hospital. I was in surgery within 45 minutes of arriving to the hospital. My diagnosis was deep vein thrombosis , internal and external thrombosis that all started with hemorrhoids that I never really took good care of. I am a mother of 3 children and my labor pain was a piece of cake compared to this pain and I had 1 child natural. Dr. Xavier was so wonderful I could sense and feel the compassion he felt for me when he saw the condition and pain I was in. The doctor was always make sure I was resting comfortable and had no pain. This happen to me over 15 years ago and you can see how I still think about that awful day. From the bottom of my heart I will always be grateful to Dr. Xavier and his staff for being so kind and having so much compassion for me and my family. Best Regards, AnnaD.

January 20th, 2012

my visit

My overall expedience was good the staff was very courteous.And Dr Xavier made me comfortable and was very perfesstional.

August 30th, 2011

He didnt deserve this

My father went in for surgery under Dr. Xavier's care several years ago. My father put his trust and faith in this seasoned surgeon. Dr. Xavier minimized my father's complaints after surgery. Dr. Xavier assured my family that my fathet was depressed and that was the cause of his discomfort. He neglected to take a blood test which would have indicated an infection. When he finally did my father was septic and in the er. My father died 3 days later. I was only 18 at the time. Now im 26 and work in the medical field. I would have plenty more to say to this doctor now. I hope he reads this. His mistake took my father's life and changed his family's forever. He never acknowledged this oversight. He got off so easily. Well I will never forget. I love you daddy. You didnt deserve this.

March 30th, 2017