A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Zarate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Zarate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarate graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Zarate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Reimundo Zarate MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo R. Zarate practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Zarate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Zarate practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near District Heights, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See District Heights Internists and District Heights Nephrologists.