A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Zevallos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Zevallos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Zevallos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevallos graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Zevallos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo G Zevallos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo G. Zevallos practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Zevallos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Zevallos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.