A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alger Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alger Chapman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alger Baldwin Chapman MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Alger B. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Alger Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alger Chapman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Pediatricians and San Mateo Infectious Disease Doctors.