A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alger Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alger Chapman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alger B Chapman MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Alger B. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Alger Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alger Chapman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Pediatricians and San Mateo Infectious Disease Doctors.