A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alger Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alger Chapman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chapman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance