A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Algird Mameniskis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Algird Mameniskis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Algird Mameniskis, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mameniskis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mameniskis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Algird Raymond Mameniskis FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Algird R. Mameniskis practice?
- Dr. Algird Mameniskis has 1 office location.
Dr. Algird Mameniskis practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.