Dr. Algird Mameniskis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Algird Mameniskis?

August 24th, 2016

Best of Philly

Dr. M . Was the best, I've had several procedures with him IE: lower eyes , Rhinoplasty, lipo four times in different areas. He was excellent, to the extent that I am traveling to Chicago from Philadelphia(where I had my other procedures) to have a full face lift . I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face. By the way I shave my head daily & I trust him that I won't have any scares😀😀 stay tuned for before & after pictures

July 8th, 2015

Great Dr, friendly staff, clean facilities and a great outcome for my breast augmentation. Would recommend.

February 1st, 2011

Lost

Had surgery,he did a great job. Everything was great until 3wks post op. Had a one week post op appointment and when it was time for me to follow up 2 weeks later his office moved. From that point forward it seems as if he has fallen off the face of the earth. His staff did not bother to contact me to give me new contact information. He gave me a number to contact him personally. I left a few messages and received no call back. He seemed really caring. I am very disappointed. No forwarding address or telephone number. Its been a whole month now. I do not know whether to blame him or his unprofessional office staff.

June 29th, 2010

great, professional surgeon.

When I came into the office I was very sensitive. I felt awkward being there but Dr Mameniskis and his staff made me feel welcome. I will recomend him to friends.

October 14th, 2017