A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alhasan Juhani is Excellent. Dr. Juhani has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alhasan Juhani, MD, MBBS is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Juhani graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Juhani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juhani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alhasan Juhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alhasan Juhani practice?
Dr. Alhasan Juhani practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Farmington, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.