A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alhasan Juhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alhasan Juhani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alhasan Juhani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Juhani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Juhani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juhani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alhasan Juhani practice?
Dr. Alhasan Juhani practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.