A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alhasan Juhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alhasan Juhani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alhasan Juhani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Juhani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Juhani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alhasan Juhani MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alhasan Juhani practice?
- Dr. Alhasan Juhani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alhasan Juhani practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.