A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alhassan Badahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alhassan Badahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alhassan Badahman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Badahman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Badahman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alhassan M Badahman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alhassan M. Badahman practice?
- Dr. Alhassan Badahman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alhassan Badahman practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Critical Care Practitioners and Mesa Pulmonologists.