A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali-Reza Armin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali-Reza Armin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armin graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Armin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali-Reza Armin MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Ali-Reza Armin practice?
- Dr. Ali-Reza Armin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali-Reza Armin practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pathologists.