A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali-Reza Golshayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali-Reza Golshayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali-Reza Golshayan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golshayan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golshayan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golshayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans