A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali-Reza Golshayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali-Reza Golshayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali-Reza Golshayan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golshayan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golshayan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali-Reza Reza Golshayan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali-Reza R. Golshayan practice?
- Dr. Ali-Reza Golshayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali-Reza Golshayan practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Internists.