Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Khan
Dr. Ali Khan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pigeon, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Scheurer Hospital, Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc. and Scheurer Hospital, Pigeon, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ali Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pigeon, MI.
Dr. Shirley Jakubec
Pigeon, MI 0 mi21
Dr. William Felten
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Pigeon, MI 0.06 mi30
Dr. Jacob Ninan
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sebewaing, MI 11.28 mi47