A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Abdelaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Abdelaal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Abdelaal, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelaal graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abdelaal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Fekry Abdelaal MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ali F. Abdelaal practice?
- Dr. Ali Abdelaal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Abdelaal practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Harrison, AR.
See Harrison Hematologists and Harrison Oncologists.