A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ali Aboosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Aboosi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aboosi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Aboosi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aboosi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali J. Aboosi practice?
Dr. Ali Aboosi practices Pediatrics near Mount Pleasant, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Pediatricians.