Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Achira
Dr. Ali Achira, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Achira is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Achira has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ali Achira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. Ahmed Sawah
Dearborn, MI 0 mi13
Dr. Saadia Mian
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dearborn, MI 0 mi11
Dr. Opada Alzohaili
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dearborn, MI 0 mi27