Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iftikhar Ali
Dr. Iftikhar Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Galveston, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System-John L McClellan Memorial Veterans Hospital, University of Texas Medical Branch and Utmb-John Sealy Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Iftikhar Ali has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Iftikhar Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Rebecca Martin
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi33
Dr. Lisa Petursson
Little Rock, AR 0 mi16
Dr. Ronald Wiewora
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Little Rock, AR 0 mi34