A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Utmb-John Sealy Hosp
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Ali MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Ali practices Internal Medicine near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Galveston Internists.