A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Ahmadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Ahmadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmadi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Ahmadi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmadi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ahmadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ahmadi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali Ahmadi practice?
- Dr. Ali Ahmadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Ahmadi practices Psychiatry near Macon, GA.
See Macon Psychiatrists.