A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Ahmed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- University Of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ahmed MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Ali Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Geriatric Doctors.